Time Out Kids readers agree Downtown Dance Factory is the place to spend summer!
There are only 120 more days left of school. Then what?
Don’t press that panic button just yet. Registration for the summer program at Downtown Dance Factory is now open! A runaway success last year, and as recently featured as a “reader’s pick” in the Time Out Kids magazine camp edition 2012, the summer program at DDF will deliver much more than ever before. Now with two additional studios, for a total of six state-of-the-art dance spaces, there’s more to enjoy—more lyrical, more tap, more jazz, more hip hop, more breakdancing, more TADA!, more arts and crafts, more costume making, more musical theater, more creative movement and best of all, more great summer memories brought to you by Downtown Dance Factory!
The 2012 summer program begins on July 2 and will continue for through July 28. Choose one week, two, three or all four. There’s a half-day program for preschoolers and a full-day program for those entering K-5 in the new school year. Each week in the full-day program will end with a demo class where grownups are audience to their little ones showing off their fancy moves. Parents say it was “uncanny how much kids learn and retain in just a week.” And they were equally awed at the exposure to so many different dance genres in such a short amount of time. Space is filling fast, so visithttp://www.downtowndancefactory.com/summer-program.php, or call 212-962-1800 to register for the Downtown Dance Factory summer program today.
- Who's the Man?
- Summer 2012 is On at DDF!
- Time Out Kids readers agree Downtown Dance Factory is the place to spend summer!
- The spring semester is underway at Downtown Dance Factory and there’s a whole lotta hoffin’ goin’ on!
- Meet the Original B-Boys Who Train the Little B-Boys at Downtown Dance Factory
- Demo Classes at Downtown Dance Factory Happening Now!
- Big News! Downtown Dance Factory is Expanding!
- Meet our Head of Ballet – Jessica Flynn!
- Renuka is on tour!
- Some Great New Media Coverage for DDF!