Form Your Own Pod
If you'd like to form your own group of dancers at Downtown Dance Factory, you can create your own dance Pod!
A Downtown Dance Factory Pod is:
- Created by you
- Restricted to your selected group of dancers
- At your desired day and time (subject to teacher and studio availability*)
- In your requested dance style
* Please note: we cannot schedule a Pod during regular studio hours until close to the start of the Semester, due to our evolving regular class needs.
Scheduling for our Dance Pods follows our semesters. Click here for our semester dates and holidays.
|Number of Dancers||Semester Pod Price
Pod tuition is pro-rated if pods start mid-session.
- Dancers new to Downtown Dance Factory will be charged our one-time $25 registration fee.
- Once a Pod is confirmed, there are no cancellations, refunds nor price adjustments for changes to the number of participants.
- You will be charged a $100 deposit per dancer upon the formation of a Pod. The balance will be charged the first day of the semester, or the full amount will be charged upon the formation of the Pod, if it is formed after the semester start date.
- Pods are a non recital-based program. We will hold an in-person Demonstration class at the end of the semester.
- We cannot hold trials in a POD class.
- Pod participants are entitled to up to two (2) make-up classes in any of our age approrpriate Downtown Dance Factory classes if they must miss Pod classes.
- Should regulations dictate that In-Studio classes transition to remote classes or a hybrid model at any point, there will be no tuition adjustments, discounts, credits or refunds.
- Uniforms are required, with proper shoes based on dance style. Pod participants are free to choose the leotard color!
Interested in a POD? Please fill out this form and we will contact you to work out all the details!